Writing 101, Day 2: Write a list
Things I Like…
- The sound of rain droplets on my umbrella.
- Books books books! The smell of them, the sound of the pages turning, the wonder that lies within…my dream is to house a library similar to Belle’s from Beauty and the Beast!
- Disney films…ahhh the magic…
- Being in the company of children. I love seeing the world through a child’s eyes.
- Belly laughing! The kind that causes happy tears to stream down your face…
- Cooking with wholefoods and proving that healthy food can taste gooooooood. (my website is ‘Wholesome Souls’ if you’d like some inspiration!)
- Stationary. I love journals and notebooks. (Why do I feel like Forest Gump when I say that?)
- Meditating and yoga.
- Watching gymnasts and figure skaters. So daring and beautiful.
- Downton Abbey and Wallace and Gromit. Basically, cosy TV which invites you to drink a cup of tea.
- Countryside. Nature. Countryside. Oh…and did I say nature and countryside? It has healing qualities.